SAESL welcomes tertiary students seeking industrial working experience as part of their Industrial Attachment Programme. Students get the opportunity to have hands-on experiences in a fast-paced aviation industry.
SAESL has collaborations with local institutes of technical education, polytechnics and universities and have been providing industrial attachment opportunities to students from diverse faculties such as Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Precision Engineering, Accountancy, Business Administration, Human Resources, Illustration Design etc.
Students who are keen to explore these opportunities with SAESL should register with their respective tertiary institutions.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Singaporean/Permanent Resident students from local or overseas tertiary institutions
- Foreign nationality students* studying in local tertiary institutions.
* Full-time matriculated with institutions listed with MOM, see the list HERE.
- Minimum attachment duration of 6 weeks.
- The industrial attachment programme must be part of the required course curriculum.
- Applicant must obtain proof of insurance coverage by the institution during the industrial attachment period with SAESL.
For clarification, you may contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.