SAESL Engine Overhaul can support all levels of work scope such as hospital, check and repair and full refurbishment. Our core services cover the maintenance, repair and overhaul of engines, engine modules and components. These services include: engine disassembly, LLP exchange, parts & accessory repair, documentation, modifications, engine assembly, engine testing, engineering support and web-based status reporting.
SAESL delivers best in class engine turnaround times at exceptional quality. Our continuous improvement culture means that we are always looking for ways to further enhance or optimise our service offerings to the customer. Our flexible engine strip and build processes, utilising both gantry and traditional methods, helps ensure fast customer responsiveness and turnaround. Furthermore, SAESL continue to invest in innovation and technology to remain at the forefront the MRO industry.
SAESL has the capability to service every product in the current Rolls-Royce Trent engine family, this includes:
- Trent 500, the only engine that can power the increased range Airbus A340-500 and A340-600.
- Trent 700 that powers all versions of the Airbus A330.
- Trent 800 that powers the Boeing 777-200, -200ER and -300.
- Trent 900, the first engine to power the double-decker Airbus A380.
- Trent 1000 that powers the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Trent XWB, the sole-source engine of the A350-XWB.
Engine Test Facility
SAESL has its very own state of the art Engine Test Facility that is capable of testing engines up to 140inch diameter and 150k pounds of thrust.
This provides SAESL with the capability to carry out full engine test on all current Trent types and it provides capacity for any future engines.
SAESL offers the following engine test services:Full Performance test Vibration survey Investigative troubleshooting Full inhibition and preparation for shipment